Hello Stampin’ Friends,
It’s time for Free Tutorial Friday! Direct from the pages of our Sale-a-Bration catalog comes the Thanks A Bunch stamp set!
You’ll “carrot” a lot about all the things you can do with the Thanks a Bunch Stamp Set. This Two-Step Stampin’ set makes it easy to build a vegetable garden scene. With more than half a dozen greetings to choose from, you can create friendship- and spring-themed cards for a variety of occasions. Harvest these playful images and greetings for yourself!
- Card Base: Pumpkin Pie- 4 ¼” x 11”
- Cardstock #2: Pumpkin Pie- strip 2” x 5 ¼”
- Cardstock #3: Basic White- 4” x 5 ¼”, 2 ¾” x 4” layer, and 2 ½” x 1 ¼” for sentiment
- Cardstock #4: Garden Green- 3” x 4 ¼”
- Score the Pumpkin Pie card base of the long side at 5 ½” and fold.
- Stamp the small carrot bunch mostly on the sides of the 4” x 5 ¼” Basic White layer in Pumpkin Pie. Add the tops of the carrots with Garden Green ink.
- Attach this layer to the card front using Stampin’ SEAL. Then, attach the strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstock on top with Stampin’ SEAL.
- Take the last Basic White layer and stamp three large carrots in Pumpkin Pie. Start in the center and add one to each side. Then, stamp the detailed stripes on the carrots using Calypso Coral ink. Stamp the carrot tops in Garden Green ink.
- Attach this layer to the Garden Green cardstock layer using Stampin’ SEAL. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and add to the center of the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment using Calypso Coral ink on the last piece of Basic White cardstock. Die-cut the sentiment using the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Make a faux bow with the Garden Green ribbon and attach it to the card front using Mini Glue Dots. Add the sentiment on top of the ribbon using Mini Glue Dots.
- Lastly, add three gems to the card front.
Thanks a Bunch for dropping by today! Wishing you an awesome weekend.
Here is a list of ingredients used in today’s card. You can click on any one for more information about the product, or to begin shopping at my OnLine store. Thank you for your support
2 thoughts on “Free Tutorial Friday: Thanks A Bunch Card”
Cute card. Thanks for helping me to Think Spring. I am certainly looking forward to it.
Thank you. After yesterday I think we would all like to see Spring coming! Enjoy your vacation and bring some of that warm sunshine back with you 🙂