Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I have a cute -n- tasty card for you! Created by a fellow Design Team Member (and friend) I thought this was too cute not to share, and I don’t have this bundle so it’s a win, win!
It’s the Taco Fiesta stamp set ….
- Card Base: Granny Apple Green – 1 pc. 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Cardstock #2: Basic White – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 for stamping and fussy cutting and 3 x 5 1/4 for inside
- Cardstock #3: Crushed Curry – 3/4 x 5-1/2 for fringe
- Cardstock #4: 4 x 4 for punched piece
- Flowers & More Designer Series Paper: 1 x 5 1/2
- Fold and burnish Granny Apple Green. Cut 1 inch off right side of card front with trimmer.
- Stamp tacos in Granny Apple Green on card front.
- Glue strip of DSP on right side of inside of card so that is visible when card front is closed.
- Cut along long edge of Crushed Curry to create fringe. Cut up approx. 1/2 inch about 1/8 inch apart. Glue to inside edge of card front.
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp, color with Blends, and fussy cut the tacos (2), cactus, lime, and sombrero. Stamp sentiment and fussy cut.
- Punch Decorative Circle from Sweet Sorbet. Position and glue on card front.
- Layer images over Sweet Sorbet circle with glue and use two Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the top taco. Sombrero is glued to this taco.
- Create a loopy bow with Sweet Sorbet Baker’s Twine. Attach with Glue Dot.
- Adhere 3 Fun Flowers to card front.
- Glue 3” wide piece of Basic White to inside of card.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope I’m back on schedule with posting daily again. I appreciate you checking back.
Have a great weekend. Linda
2 thoughts on “Taco Fiesta Card….”
Cute card. And so appropriate as Beau is currently visiting in Mexico this week.
That’s so cool … we seem to coordinate a lot! Safe travels to Beau. Thank you 🙂