Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
As promised, today I have a treat bag with a window! Let’s have a little fun here today … I’m using the Treat Bag Thinlit and Happy Haunting Designer paper. I’ve chosen a different pattern of paper today so I can show you that this is not just for Halloween.
For those of you who know me well, you know I love Star’s!! Here they are in full force, and to top it off … our thinlit die has a star in it too! I used it to cut out my window and make another star to bring in the orange color from the inside of the bag (reverse side of paper).
You simply place the star or other shape that you would like to use to create a window in the center of the largest die. If you want to fill your treat bag with smaller goodies, simply adhere a window sheet inside before assembling your treat bag. (Too hard to do once it’s all put together).
So … if you want to treat someone that “rocks” with a fun little gift, what would you give them? Why “POP ROCKS” of course. So clever (or fun) … Pop Rocks + Star paper = Rock Star!
What a quick and simple way to brighten someones day! Hope you enjoyed!
I also have something special to share with you …
To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Stampin’ UP! is going PINK . . . or at least our October Paper Pumpkin boxes are! And because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, Stampin’ Up! will be making a donation on our subscribers behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin’ Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Here’s how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and we’ll donate $2 because you’re new!
- Stay active if you’re a subscriber so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as possible.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
Thank you for visiting with me today.
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST …