Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I have a cute-n-simple card for you … complete with instructions. I always tell you how I made the card, but today and yesterday I’m sharing an on-line card class with Step-by-Step instructions for you to follow.
1. Fold a piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock (2-3/4″ x 8-1/2″)
(7 x 22 cm) in half.
2. Stamp the confetti image multiple times in Mint Macaron ink
on the front of the folded cardstock.
3. Fold the top 3/4″ (2 cm) of the cardstock down to create a tab.
4. Stamp the sentiment in Melon Mambo ink on a piece of
Whisper White Cardstock (1-1/2″ x 3-1/4″) (4 x 8 cm). Punch the
bottom of the stamped cardstock with the Banner Triple Punch.
5. Cut a separate banner from a piece of Basic Black Cardstock
(1-1/4″ x 1-1/2″) (3.5 x 4 cm) using the Triple Banner Punch.
Adhere the black banner to the back of the white banner with
a small overhang.
6. Adhere the banner to the folded section of the Mint
7. Cut a small flower from a scrap of Crushed Curry Cardstock
using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, and adhere an enamel
dot to the center of the flower. Adhere the flower to the banner.
8. Tie a piece of Baker’s Twine from the combo pack around
9. Stamp the greeting on a separate piece of Mint Macaron
Cardstock (2-1/2″ x 4″) (6.5 x 10 cm). Add a piece of It’s My
Party Designer Washi Tape to the top of the cardstock and
slip the piece into the enclosure.
TODAY’S INGREDIENT LIST …
Hope you enjoyed the card … I also hope you enjoy your Sunday.
Thanks for stopping by ~