Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I have a fun card to share with you … instructions included! If your one of my stampin’ friends who can’t make it to one of my classes – I’ll bring a mini class to you!
Here is today’s card along with instructions and a list of ingredients needed to create the card!
1. Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″) (22 x 14) in half
to create the card.
2. Add strips of It’s My Party Designer Washi Tape to the card front.
3. Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark ink on a piece of Basic Black Cardstock
(2″ x 3-1/2″) (5 x 9 cm). Cover the sentiment with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder,
shake off any excess powder, and heat emboss.
4. Cut the top of the stamped cardstock into a tag using the Scalloped Tag
5. Adhere an enamel dot to the tag.
6. Cut multiple pieces of Baker’s Twine from the combo pack and add them to
the top of the tag.
7. Adhere the tag to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Run a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (8″ x 5-1/4″) (20.5 x 13.5 cm) through the
Big Shot with the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies. Add pieces of It’s My Party Designer
Series Paper behind the cut out letters. Adhere the pop-up piece inside the card.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS …
Hope you enjoyed today’s little class … More to come!
Thanks for stopping by! I’ll be back tomorrow with my “Simply Sunday” Series!
Have a wonderful weekend.