Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Happy Fourth of July weekend .. I hope it’s a long one for you! I will be back at work on Monday as usual. Today I’d like to share another pattern for the Drapery Fold Technique … this one fits the Vertical / Portrait card layout and I will include the dimensions for you!
This drapery fold is no more that an angled cut, a few score lines, and an accordion fold, so it’s a great way to show off the beautiful designer papers. I’m using the stunning “Hand-Penned” designer paper which is currently on sale at 15% off regular price.
- Card base is cut 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
- Whisper White is cut 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Designer paper is cut 10″ x 4″. This allows for a larger greeting and saves paper!
- On the 10″ length piece, score at 2″, 3″, 5″, 6″, 8″, and 9″.
- Make a “tick mark” one inch from the top right side of your designer paper.
- Align your scored cardstock into your paper cutter at your first score line (2″) to the “tick mark” and cut.
- Accordion fold on the score lines to make your drapery fold.
My greeting comes from the Lovely You stamp set and is stamped in Pale Papaya ink … one of our newest In-Colors. It coordinates with the Cardstock, designer paper, ribbon and the Genial Gems! Whew … Stampin’ Up! makes it easy to coordinate.
With a few simple score marks and an accordion style fold, you too can create these beautiful fancy fold cards. You can check out the horizontal/landscape layout Drapery Fold card on my YouTube Page … Click Here! Don’t forget to subscribe while you are there … Thank you!!
Enjoy your holiday weekend & be safe.
Thank you for joining me today.
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥