Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
All this week I will be sharing a wide variety of designs from the Friendly Hello bundle from the Sale-a-bration Catalog. My intention is to show you the value of this beautiful bundle. I know many of you have it … or have it on your wish list, so why not get you started on the right foot with lots of samples!
Today’s card is delicately beautiful and a bit more detailed, so I will include the dimensions and full instructions for you 🙂
- Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Cardstock #2: Basic White 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Cardstock #3: Brushed Metallic Cardstock (brass) 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Cardstock #4: Basic White 2-3/4″ x 4″ (plus scrap for stamped bird)
- Designer Paper #1: 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Emboss cardstock #2 with embossing folder and adhere to card base.
- Die cut DSP with largest scalloped die and adhere to embossed background.
- Die cut cardstock #4 with third smallest scalloped die (the stitched one). Stamp spatters and greeting.
- Adhere to brushed metallic cardstock #3 and then attach to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere approximately 7″ of Petal Pink cotton ribbon in a zigzag where bird will be attached.
- Stamp the bird on branch and color. Cut out and adhere with dimensionals.
- Add butterflies and rhinestones.
These simple instructions will help you recreate this card easily. You will find easy to use links below to learn more about the products used, and to begin your shopping experience.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope your day is a good one.
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤
This bundle is a Sale-a-bration item that you can receive for FREE Sale-a-bration with a qualifying purchase of $100 (before shipping / handling). CLICK HERE TO VIEW CATALOG