Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Yesterday I told you that I would be sharing cards all this week from the Friendly Hello bundle from the Sale-a-bration Catalog. I know many of you have it … or have it on your wish list, so my intention is to show you the value of this beautiful bundle. Let’s get you started with a collection on beautiful samples.
Today’s card highlights several of the designer paper patterns from the bundle. I will include the dimensions and full instructions for you 🙂
- Thick Basic White
- Card Base 4-1/4” x 11”, scored and folded to 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Basic White
- Stamping & Die Cut: 1-3/4” x 5-1/4”
- Friendly Hello Designer Paper
- Layer 1: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Die Cut: 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon
- Crinkled White Seam Binding
- Adhere the Friendly Hello Designer Paper to the card base with Multipurpose Glue and set aside.
- Mask the sentiment from Friendly Hello and ink the “hello” with Versamark and then Fresh Freesia. Stamp on the Basic White, sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with your Heat Tool.
- Cut out the sentiment with a Stitched Rectangle Die and a piece of Friendly Hello Designer Paper with a Stitched So Sweetly Die.
- Stamp the leaves from Friendly Hello in Granny Apple Green on Basic White and cut out with your Paper Snips.
- Stamp one of the flowers below the bird in Basic Gray on Basic White. Then use a Sponge Dauber to add Pool Party ink giving a final twist of the dauber in the center to add shading. Cut out using your Paper Snips.
- Adhere the die cut label with Dimensionals.
- Adhere the leaves with Multipurpose Glue.
- Adhere the sentiment with Dimensionals.
- Adhere the flower with Dimenionals and a double stack of Mini Dimensionals.
- Cut the Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon in half lengthwise. Create a double loop the Crinkled White Seam Binding. Then tie with one piece of the Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon. Adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to accent.
Oh … I hope you are saving these great tutorials for future use! Today’s card would be fun to create with several of our awesome designer papers.
Have yourself a wonderful day, and thank you for joining me.
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤
This bundle is a Sale-a-bration item that you can receive for FREE Sale-a-bration with a qualifying purchase of $100 (before shipping / handling). CLICK HERE TO VIEW CATALOG