Hello Stampin’ Friends !
I am excited to announce my Stamparatus Classes!! The Stamparatus is an indispensable positioning tool that allows you perfect placement EVERY time –with a sleek and sturdy design and some WOW new features that rock this tool!
Multi-step stamping? Bring it on! You’ll never waste cardstock trying to line things up again.
Multiples of the same card? No problem! Set it up once and stamp as many as you want.
Partially-stamp an image? Never fear! You can stamp again in precisely the same spot.
Here’s just a few features of this awesome new workhorse… it’s going to change everything you know about stamping!
- Compatible with both red rubber cling-mount and clear photopolymer stamps
- Built-in rulers and gridlines for quick measuring and placement
- Two (2) open sides so you can stamp on larger paper, but not take up tons of space
- Two (2) clear grid reversible hinged plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with without having to change stamps!
- Two (2) strong bar magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas built into the bottom of the worksurface–never lose them!
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps included, for best impressions
- Easily wipes clean with a clean cloth or our shammy
Ready to see more? Watch this short video that covers the basics of what the Stamparatus does, why it has multiple plates, how to use it for regular stamping and making multiples, and storage and cleaning tips. Five Things You Need to Know About the Stamparatus …
I can’t wait to share in this fun, one-of-a-kind class with you. Here is how to sign up and pick your date …
PRE-PAY $55 CLASS: Includes the Stamparatus, a silicone pad, an extra magnet and your projects. (An $75+ value) RSVP and payment are due by Wednesday, September 26th
PICK YOUR CLASS TIME: Thursday, October 4th at 6:30 pm / Saturday, October 6th at 9:30 am / Limit 6 per class If these two dates fill … I will add class times so you can get in on this amazing product and class special.
The Stamparatus is going to be a HUGE game changer in your craft room and on your stamping projects! When you join me for this special Stamparatus Class, you’ll discover how to use this amazing tool to create several different techniques time and time again, so that you can do, and share what you love and get your cards in the mailbox quicker!
I’ve also learned some great tips that I can’t wait to share with you, after this class you will be ready to begin stamping and will have the Stamparatus and all the knowledge you need to begin creating successfully.
Contact me at: email@example.com or call (262) 334-1009 … Leave me a message as I also work outside of this business. I look forward to seeing you soon.