Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’ll be sharing my Facebook LIVE replay for you. I created two cute little Gift Boxes featuring the Time of Giving Bundle … You’ll be surprised at how easy this is to make! Formally know as the 2-4-6-8 Boxes … I’ve done a little adjusting to make the box a little bigger so it could hold more goodies!!
And what would you put into these little cuties? Well … candy works great, or cookies!! But you could also put in little toys for a child, or how about a get well kit with hand sanitizer, tissues, maybe some tea … you could have so much fun with this.
Speaking of tea … grab a cup or some coffee and join me for the replay of my LIVE last night.
I have the dimensions for you so you can make some of these little cuties yourself! Let’s begin ….
- Start with an 11″ x 5-1/2″ piece of cardstock (on sale thru Nov.18th, 2021)
- On the 11″ lenght; Score at 2″ … 5″ … 7″ and 10″. Cut 1/2″ off end if prefered.
- Turn cardstock 90 degrees and on the 5-1/2″ length; score at 1-1/2″.
- Cut on score lines as shown in the video
- Designer Series Paper: 2 pieces: 1-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ and 2 pieces: 2-3/4/” x 3-3/4″
- Attach the designer paper onto box … except the front piece which you will cut to create window.
- Use the smaller of the two dies and cut through both the designer paper and cardstock. Make sure it is aligned.
- Remover designer paper and cut with larger of the two dies.
- Attach window sheet … either onto inside of box or between the box and designer paper
- Glue side flap (1/2″) and then bottom flaps as shown in video.
The first box was created with Shaded Spruce cardstock and the Tidings of Christmas Designer paper. The greeting comes from the Time of Giving Bundle and is stamped in Real Red … the box is embellished with the Red Rhinestones.
I used the Layering Oval dies to create window on both of the boxes …
The second box was created with Cajun Craze cardstock and the Pattern Party Designer Series paper from our exclusive Hostess Rewards. Greeting comes from the Time of Giving Bundle and is stamped with Cajun Craze!
I embellished this box using the die cut leaves from the bundle and the stunning Beauty of the Earth Designer Series paper. They are even cuter close up.
I hope I have inspired you to try these little cuties … it really is so simple to make, and you can fill it with anything you wish. A perfect gift for a friend, a co-worker, a child, someone who’s sick or anyone who you want to Thank you too.
I have listed the ingredients below for your shopping convenience…. just click on any item to begin. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you so much for joining me today!
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥