Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
I thought we’d step away from “Christmas” and I would share a nice Masculine card created by one of my Design Team members …. I’m also including the Step by Step instructions.
- Fold the Cajun Craze card base in half and burnish the fold.
- Adhere the two pieces of DSP together with Stampin’ SEAL.
- Adhere the DSP layer to the Early Espresso Cardstock with Stampin’ SEAL.
- Adhere the Early Espresso layer to the card base with Stampin’ SEAL.
- From a scrap of Crumb Cake Cardstock, die cut the largest tag from the Tailor Made Tags Dies.
- Stamp the car/sentiment image on the die-cut tag is Early Espresso ink.
- Add Crumb Cake ink around the edges of the tag using Crumb Cake ink and a Sponge Dauber.
- From a scrap of Cajun Craze Cardstock, die cut the small tag detail from the Tailor Made Tag Dies and adhere to the top of the die-cut tag with liquid glue.
- Run a piece of Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim throughout the top of the tag and then tie a piece of Crumb Cake baker’s twine around ribbon in a bow, as shown.
- Adhere the two stars (from the die-cut sheets in the He’s the Man Specialty DSP) to the tag with liquid glue. Accent the stars with Wink of Stella.
- Adhere the tag to the card front at an angle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Trim the ends of the Early Espresso ribbon at an angle.
- Add two large Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed dots to the card front, as shown.
Thank You for stopping by ~