Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend. Did you spend a lot of time online chatting with family and friends or are you lucky to have your family members with you. Either way, hearts seem to find each other don’t they.
Today I am sharing another Z-Fold card and as promised … I will have Step by Step instructions for you to follow. I’m using the beautiful “Mosaic Mood” Specialty Designer Paper … the pictures don’t always show the “embossed” areas on the paper, it’s so pretty! I had to cut out my rose and butterfly but I find that relaxing.
Let’s start from the beginning … our card base. I used Blushing Bride on this card.
- Cut cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ then score at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″
- Fold cardstock in half, and then at the score line, fold the top back onto itself. This will give you the Z in your Z-Fold Card!
- Cut Designer Paper: 2 pieces at 4-1/8″ x 2-5/8″ and 1 piece at 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Adhere your designer paper onto your card base.
- Prepare front and inside of your card. Die cut 2 pieces of Very Vanilla with the 3rd Largest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles Dies. Cut 2 pieces of Blushing Bride at: 4-1/8″ x 2-3/4″ these will mat (bottom layer) of the Very Vanilla
- At this step I fussy cut my rose and butterfly from the “Mosaic Mood” Designer paper to prepare it for assembly.
- Next step is to stamp the greeting onto the card front. I have not assembled at this point.
- Align your cut images into the spots you will want them so you know where to stamp your greeting. My greeting comes from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set.
- Now I adhere my Very Vanilla pieces onto the Blushing Bride.
- Adhere the unstamped piece of cardstock onto the inside of your card … center it. This will help you align the front piece.
- When adhering the front piece, remember your front is “folded back upon itself” so only the left HALF of the stamped piece will get adhesive / glue. If you glue the entire piece … your card will not open.
- Final step is to attach your rose and butterfly … feel free to embellish with Rhinestones if you’d like.
Congratulations … you have made it through the Z-Fold. It’s quite simple but a lot of fun to get in the mail!! Stands up nicely too 🙂
Here are all the ingredients used for today’s card …
In the future I will share the “Double Z-Fold” Card … might have to be a Two 4 Tuesday as there can be variances in the Double Z, but that’s what makes them fun.
Thank you for hanging out with me this Monday.
Have yourself a wonderful day.