Hello Stampin Friends ~
Today I’d like to share the Strong at Heart stamp set. You will find this on page 5 of your Mini Catalog. This catalog and many of it’s items will retire on January 3rd … the last day to order.
This special stamp set is what we call our “Make a Difference” set … for each stamp set sold, Stampin’ Up! will donate $3 to support heart health. I love these sets because they are always designed to make a difference in someone’s life, whether it being the recipient of the card, or a recipient of the monies donated.
- Highland Heather Card Base: 5 ½ by 8 ½
- Basic White Inside Liner : 5 ¼ by 4
- Basic Black 3 ¼ by 3 ¼
- Basic White 3 x 3
- Score Highland Heather Card Base at 2 1/8 and 4 ¼
- Stamp the heart and sentiment with Tuxedo Black, Color with Blends and Glue to Basic Black Layer
- Attach Flower with a glue dot to white layer, put the In Color Jewel Inside the Flower
- Emboss just the front panel with the Meadow Moment Folder
- Glue the Basic White Layer to the inside of the card base
- Attach the basic black layer to the embossed panel with dimensionals
- Send this pretty to a friend for family member.
I just love this card … so pretty, and made by my fellow Demonstrator Deb Naylor. You see, pretty cards do not have to be hard to make or spend hours … they can be a simply layout, with an easy fold and quick to make.
Thank you for hanging out with me today. Don’t forget to come watch me tonight for my Facebook LIVE at 6:30pm Central time.
Happy Tuesday ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤