Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I have another masculine card featuring the Wildlife Wonder stamp set, along with the dimensions and step by step instructions! Can’t get easier than that ❤
- Card Base: Thick Very Vanilla 5 ½” X 8 ½” score at 4 ¼”
- Cardstock #2: Very Vanilla 3 ¾” X 5”
- Cardstock #3: Early Espresso 3 7/8” X 5 1/8”
- Cardstock #4: Very Vanilla 5/8” X 4”
- Cardstock #5: Early Espresso ¾” X 4”
- Score your card base and fold in half.
- On the Very Vanilla cardstock #2 stamp your Bear with Ground images using Early Espresso ink.
- Using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool score the outside edges at ¼” and ½”.
- Using the Blending Brush and the Crumb Cake ink; apply ink around the outside edges.
- Attach to the Early Espresso cardstock #3 and attach to your card front as shown.
- On the strip of Very Vanilla cardstock #4 stamp your sentiment using Early Espresso ink. Using your scissors trim the ends on an angle.
- Attach to the Early Espresso cardstock #5 and trim the edge matching the angle.
- Attach to your card front as shown.
- Attach Rustic Metallic dots as shown.
- On the inside stamp your bear image again in the bottom corner using Early Espresso ink.
Thank you for joining me today. Hope your day is a good one ~