Hello my Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I would like to share with you the “newest” kit in our Kits Collection, the Cozy & Bright Kit. Celebrate the season with a card kit that has everything you need to wish those you love a merry Christmas and a joyous New Year.
This kit is a quick way to make 12 festive cards to celebrate the holiday season. Your Christmas cardmaking has never been easier.
Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you–get your all-inclusive kit and make quick and beautiful cards everyone will love! Here is everything you will need to make your cards, including the Step by Step instructions.
- Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade
- Predesigned projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets
- Makes 12 cards of 1 design
- Gold foil accents
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 12 preprinted envelopes
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- Linen thread
- A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
- Product colors: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie
I not only love the design of these cards (I can almost smell them – YUM) but I love that once the cards are sent, you still have a beautiful set of Christmas sentiments to keep and use over and over again. Here is the stamp set included in this kit ….
Our kits are perfect for beginners, but as a busy working girl … I love the ease and peace of mind that you get when you can create and send beautiful cards to your friends and family, without having to design your own (that’s OK too!)
Life sometimes has a way of sneaking into your plans … lol, and the kits allow you a little help when needed. I keep several on hand … birthday, thank you and all occasions. There are many kits to choose from.
Take a look, this card even has a touch of “bling” with gold splatter on the background. I just fell in love with this kit. In fact, I even thought of putting some Orange & Cinnamon oils on my card so you could smell those warm holiday scents! What do you think? I’d love to hear in the comments below.
Have a warm and wonderful day ~
Here is the link for today’s kit and a few of my favorites …